Maternal Child Health Services are offered throught the Health Department to all pregnant women, infants, young children and their families. A key focus of the program is the delivery of services in the home setting by public health nurses and paraprofessionals. Instead of having to pack up your infant/young child and hope you can keep them occupied in yet another office visit, we come see to you! There is no charge to you for these services; however, Oregon Health Plan may be billed for some services.
Our staff can:
- Answer questions about keeping you and your child healthy and when to see the doctor.
- Show you ways to help your child grow and learn.
- Help you learn what your child is telling you before he/she can talk.
- Help you make your home and car safer for your child.
- Work with you to solve problems that affect your family's health.
- Guide you through the process of getting health care and/or applying for the Oregon Health Plan.
Our programs include:
- Use this link for helpful information about Breastfeeding Your Baby
- To participate call 541-889-7279 and ask for a home visitor